Membership in the Texas Land Title Association is an investment in your business, in your community and the title insurance industry in Texas. TLTA provides a forum for title insurance professionals to work together to voice a unified message. Member benefits include representation at both the state and federal levels; timely information on regulatory, legislative and legal issues; continuing gold standard education; access to and discount pricing on all TLTA products and services; and extensive networking opportunities.
Welcome New Members!
TLTA, the largest land title association in the country, represents over 90% of all title agents and underwriters licensed and doing business in the state of Texas and also offers membership to individuals working for those companies and to those that provide goods and services to the industry. The association has five classes of membership:
Active – composed of title insurance agent, underwriter and abstractors companies.
Associate - companies and individuals who provide goods and services to the title industry.
Individual – title professionals employed by active or associate members.
Retired – former industry professionals over the age of 60, no longer employed by an active or associate member.
Honorary – individuals who have provided sustained meritorious service over a period of years. Nominated and approved by the TLTA Board of Directors.
TLTA’s members enjoy the following benefits (see applications for other benefits specific to each category):
- Receive TLTA's monthly e-newsletters TLTA Downdate, Dateline Austin, and President's Message highlighting the most recent industry news and information
- Up to the minute Breaking News and Legislative Alerts on issues of urgent importance or when grassroots involvement is needed
- Access to special TLTA Judiciary Reports
- Online membership directory, a valuable resource for networking and advertising your company
- Discounted registration fees for employees to attend educational and networking events
- Discounts on TLTA products and publications
- Opportunities for leadership, networking, involvement and recognition
TLTA’s membership year is July 1 – June 30
How to Join? Complete an application online and start experiencing all the benefits of membership today.
Already a member? Update your information with TLTA through your member profile or renew online.
Get Involved. Take an active leadership role in one of TLTA’s many programs. No matter what your interests are, there is something for everyone. Find your committee.