What to Wear
- All meetings and daytime events — Business Casual
- Monday Night Reception with Exhibitors (Indoor Event) — Business Casual
- Tuesday’s President’s Evening Celebration (Indoor Event) — Black Tie or Business Attire for Men & Evening or Cocktail Attire for Ladies
The Roosevelt New Orleans, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel
30 Roosevelt Way
New Orleans LA 70112
Map & directions | 504-648-1200
- TLTA’s group room rate is $225 for King or Queen Deluxe Rooms.
Additional taxes will apply. If you have not yet reserved your room, book today. The deadline to book at the group rate is May 10, 2017 but sell out is expected prior to that date.
- The hotel has a valet-only parking option. The daily rate for valet parking is $21 and overnight valet parking is $46 (exclusive of tax).
- Host Hotel Information
- Airport Transportation Information
- Entertainment Guide
- Ride Sharing Services
Conference Registration – Your First and Most Important Stop!
Come by the TLTA registration desk, located in the Roosevelt Pre Function Ballroom Foyer to pick up your registration packet, name badge(s), ticket(s), program, continuing education information and all other important information you will need for the Conference.
Registration Desk Hours*
*subject to change
Sunday, June 11
3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Monday, June 12
10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Tuesday, June 13
7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- View and/or print the Conference Schedule.
- If you are attending the Tuesday President’s Evening Reception & Dinner and have special dietary needs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by June 1.
New Orleans General Information
For general information and things to do in New Orleans, please visit here
If you need special assistance to attend this meeting, please call the TLTA office at 512.472.6593.