Certification Program Details
What is TLTA Certification?
The TLTA Certification program offers three designations that represent a measure of achievement and proficiency in the Texas title insurance industry:
- CESP — Certified Escrow Settlement Professional
- CAEP — Certified Abstract Examination Professional
- CTIP — Certified Title Insurance Professional
Why Should You Get Certified?
- Set yourself apart.
- Raise your stature with your clients.
- Demonstrate you've exceeded state educational requirements.
- Proudly display your credential.
- Receive recognition at TLTA's Annual Conference & Business Meeting.
How Do You Get Certified?
You can take a certification exam by completing an application proving you meet specific requirements in education and work experience. Follow these easy steps: