The Land Title School of Texas previously scheduled for August has transitioned from a live, in-person program to a virtual one this year in order to provide the best possible learning experience and ensure the safety of our students. TLTA has worked with the School Executive team to convert the School to an exciting six-day virtual program that will still incorporate all the following elements that make this program stand out as one of our premier educational tools:
- The same quality curriculum, sessions and faculty scheduled at the in-person School, spread out to allow for more time for students to juggle work and home life
- Convenient, pre-recorded sessions that will allow students to complete their daily assignments within an allotted time at their own pace
- A school notebook containing all written materials will be mailed to each student prior to the School
- Self-Testing of each session in order to move on to the next session on the schedule
- Daily, interactive Q&A Sessions with your School faculty members
- Optional interactive study hours with TLTA School faculty and/or Committee members
- Certificate of Completion upon completing the Virtual School program
Escrow- 8.0 hrs. General Escrow and 2.0 hour Escrow Ethics (Pending TDI Approval) Review TLTA's new reporting procedures for escrow officer CE credit
MCLE- 5 hrs. (Pending State Bar Approval)
Cancellations must be received in writing by 5 p.m., September 11, 2020.
If you cannot attend, you can transfer the registration to someone else in your company. Please send transfers to email@example.com prior to August 30, 2020.
Member $750 | Non Member $950
This is a virtual online program and includes live interaction. It is highly recommended to have a webcam and microphone enabled on your computer to participate in the interactive sections.
CONSENT TO USE PHOTOGRAPHIC IMAGES: Registration and attendance at, or participation in, TLTA’s meetings and other activities constitutes an agreement by the registrant to TLTA’s use and distribution (both now and in the future) of the registrant’s or attendee’s image or voice in photographs, videotapes, electronic reproductions and audiotapes of such events and activities
** PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING TO REGISTER **
The 'Register Someone Else' button (below) should ONLY be used to register another person from YOUR company. After clicking this button, type in the last name of the person in the box provided on the next screen to see if they are currently on your company roster.If the person's name is not listed, please DO NOT click the'Add a new contact'button.Instead, please call 512.879.2890 or 512.879.2882, or email:firstname.lastname@example.org assistance.