We are pleased to have TLTA's new and improved Introduction to Title Insurance in Texas series, also known as Title 101! This is one part of the 12-part series available as an on-demand video, which features an updated program with the basic training and knowledge you need for the fundamental aspects of Texas title insurance. Presented by industry subject matter experts, this seminar will cover everything from basic property concepts to post-closing issues. This course will discuss the following:
Preparing to Close
E-Notary, E-Closing and My Good Friend RON
- Curative matters – from the commitment
- Prepare settlement statements, Closing Disclosure, Texas Disclosure
- Collaborate with Lender Throughout the Process
- Prepare and Review Final Commitment
- Review and Resolve all Schedule C (Curative) Matters from Commitment
- Review Tax Information
- TDI regulations – state law
- What If All Parties Can’t Attend Closing in Your Office?
- How it works
- Equipment, set up, training, integration, etc.
Presented by: Teresa Frost, CTIP and Karen Arthur, CESP, Old Republic National Title Insurance Company
CE: 1.0 hours Escrow Credit (expires 5/7/23)
Review TLTA's new reporting procedures for escrow officer CE credit
** PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING TO REGISTER **
The 'Register Someone Else' button (below) should ONLY be used to register another person from YOUR company. After clicking this button, type in the last name of the person in the box provided on the next screen to see if they are currently on your company roster. If the person's name is not listed, please DO NOT click the 'Add a new contact' button. Instead, please call 512.879.2890 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.