The goal of this course is to familiarize attorneys, paralegals, settlement agents and title professionals with the history and current use of executory contracts in Texas. Upon completion of the course, attendees should:
1. Have a general understanding of the different terminology that can be used by buyers/sellers and
realtors of the structure of a sale transaction.
2. Understand how an executory contract differs from a typical Note/Deed of Trust transaction.
3. Understand the rights each of the parties has during the different stages of the contract
4. Understand the duties of the Seller/Lender pre- and post-execution of the contract
5. Understand how to cure ownership by the Grantee and the loan by the Grantor, if necessary.
6. Understand whether a particular transaction can be insured under an Owner=s or Loan policy.
Presenters: Cathy Clamp, CAEP, CTIP, TBLS-RE, Escrow Officer, Paralegal, Heart of Texas Title Co. LLC
1.0 Escrow Credit Review TLTA's new reporting procedures for escrow officer CE credit expires 11/13/21
1.0 MCLE Credit Expires 11/30/20
For those with some experience on the topic and/or the title industry. May include real-world application and/or specific and detailed information
For more information on TLTA's rating system, please click here
Webinars exclusively sponsored by:
** PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING TO REGISTER **
The 'Register Someone Else' button (below) should ONLY be used to register another person from YOUR company. After clicking this button, type in the last name of the person in the box provided on the next screen to see if they are currently on your company roster. If the person's name is not listed, please DO NOT click the 'Add a new contact' button. Instead, please call 512.879.2890 or 512.879.2882, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.