SAVE THE DATE: OCTOBER 5, 2019
First Registrant From Company:
Member $149/Nonmember $189
Additional Registrants From Same Company:
Member $129/Nonmember $169
TLTA's South Texas Seminar features one session covering four timely topics that will appeal to all title industry professionals. Our presenters will provide attendees with a complete picture of each the following topics.
- Ethics in the Title Insurance Industry
- eSecurity: Protecting Non-Public Information
- Investigating New Rate and Rate Rule Changes – What You Need to Know!
- Common Entities in Texas Real Estate Transactions
2019 South Texas Seminar Faculty
- Lisa M. Beville, JD, CPA, CTIP, Fidelity National Title Group, Dallas
- Brenda Nelson, Old Republic National Title Insurance Company, Houston
- Patrick Opela, National Investors Title Insurance Company, Austin
Registration: 7:15 a.m.
Session begins: 7:45 a.m.
Adjourns: 12:45 p.m.
Breakfast will be served and is included in registration fee.
Casa De Palmas Renaissance McAllen Hotel
101 N. Main Street
McAllen, TX 78501
Continuing Education Information
3.5 hours Escrow credit and 1.0 hour Ethics credit (pending TDI approval)