Registration for the TLTA Virtual School is now CLOSED.
We're Going Virtual: September 14,15,16,17,21,22, 2020
The Land Title School of Texas previously scheduled for August has transitioned from a live, in-person program to a virtual one this year in order to provide the best possible learning experience and ensure the safety of our students. TLTA has worked with the School Executive team to convert the School to an exciting six-day virtual program that will still incorporate all the following elements that make this program stand out as one of our premier educational tools:
- The same quality curriculum, sessions and faculty scheduled at the in-person School, spread out to allow for more time for students to juggle work and home life
- Convenient, pre-recorded sessions that will allow students to complete their daily assignments within an allotted time at their own pace
- A school notebook containing all written materials will be mailed to each student prior to the School
- Self-Testing of each session in order to move on to the next session on the schedule
- Daily, interactive Q&A Sessions with your School faculty members
- Optional interactive study hours with TLTA School faculty and/or Committee members
- Certificate of Completion upon completing the Virtual School program
New to the Title Industry or Want to Learn More?
Are you a title professional looking for basic knowledge in the title industry or seeking cross-training in order to become a more valuable asset in the newer, leaner title industry? Perhaps you want to expand your skills and learn from industry experts. Well, this is the program for you!
The Land Title School of Texas is an in-depth, interactive and comprehensive title industry program condensed into just a few days, saving your company time and money. With more than 6,500 graduates, we're the gold standard in Texas title industry education!
Join us for this intense program that will cover industry basics, review each step of a residential closing including detailed preparation of the Closing Disclosure Form. The School features interactive testing throughout in order to reinforce students' learning and comprehension. We hope to see you there!
I thought it was a lot of information covered in a great format. I liked the interactive testing; it made it easy to keep up and track my progress. All of the instructors were so knowledgeable and enthusiastic, and showed genuine dedication to their industry.
I really enjoyed my time at the school and am very glad I was able to attend. I learned a lot, and the speakers were GREAT! Loved the question and answer format and also how accessible the speakers were on breaks/after classes to talk further and discuss questions.