Thank you for Another Successful Summer School Program
An in-depth, interactive and comprehensive title industry programming condensed into just three days, saving your company time and money. With more than 6,500 graduates, we're the gold standard in Texas title industry education!
- The three-day program is designed to teach attendees the process of a typical residential closing.
- Covers industry basics and reviews each step of a residential closing.
- Classes include sessions on current procedures, rules, forms and laws affecting title insurance in Texas.
- The 2018 Summer School will feature interactive testing throughout the three-day program that will serve to reinforce the student’s learning and retention. Upon completion of the School, each student will receive a final report detailing his or her testing performance.
- This program will help you prepare for TLTA professional certification and earn you up to 20 hours toward applying for the certification exam.
- Escrow, MCLE and TREC credit available.
New to the Title Industry or Want to Learn More?
Are you a title professional looking for basic knowledge in the title industry or seeking cross-training in order to become a more valuable asset in the newer, leaner title industry? Perhaps you want to expand your skills and learn from industry experts. Well, this is the program for you!
Join us for this intense, 3-day program which will cover industry basics, review each step of a residential closing including detailed preparation of the Closing Disclosure Form. The School features interactive testing throughout in order to reinforce students' learning and comprehension. We hope to see you there!
“I thought it was a lot of information covered in a great format. I liked the interactive testing; it made it easy to keep up and track my progress. All of the instructors were so knowledgeable and enthusiastic, and showed genuine dedication to their industry.”
“I really enjoyed my time at the school and am very glad I was able to attend. I learned a lot, and the speakers were GREAT! Loved the question and answer format and also how accessible the speakers were on breaks/after classes to talk further and discuss questions.”