Virtual: MAY 18, 19, 20, 2021
Our TITLE 101 series was created for title employees who are new to the industry or have experience in only one area of title insurance. This basic, comprehensive 12-part series, originally presented live April 8-9, 2019, provides all the basic training and knowledge you need on the fundamental aspects of Texas Title Insurance. Presented by TLTA subject-matter experts, this program covers everything from basic property concepts to post closing issues. If you have less than two years of experience in the title industry or are a title professional looking for basic knowledge in the industry — this program is for you!
The virtual presentation of this program provides the best possible learning experience while ensuring the safety of all attendees. This presentation will consist of original recordings from the 2019 presentation as well as updated information on the new TREC contract and an additional Ethics in Title session.
Highlights of the Virtual Title 101:
Your Experienced and Knowledgeable Faculty:
- Spread out over three days to allow for more time for students to juggle work and home life
- Convenient, pre-recorded sessions will allow students to complete their daily assignments within an allotted time at their own pace
- Daily live, interactive Q&A session with all faculty.
- Self-Testing of curriculum at the end of each day’s assignment
Karen Arthur, CESP, Old Republic National Title Insurance Company
Brandi Abercrombie, CESP, CTIP, National Investors Title Insurance Company
Lisa M. Beville, JD, CPA CTIP, Fidelity National Title Group
Teresa Frost, CTIP
Brenda Nelson, Old Republic National Title Insurance Company
– 10.0 hrs. General Escrow and 1.0 hour Escrow Ethics (pending TDI approval)