Are You Ready for Your Upcoming Deadlines?
TLTA's Title Agent Compliance Checklist and Reporting Calendar can help you!
TLTA's compliance checklist can help owners, managers and title agents stay in compliance year-round. This important checklist has monthly, quarterly, annual and biennial deadlines, as well as a month-by-month list of deadlines to meet.
Some important upcoming deadlines include:
- TDI's Agent Statistical Data Report – due Oct. 31 (TLTA produced a webinar to help you complete the report)
- Payroll reporting to federal and state – due in October
- Sales tax reporting (monthly and quarterly filers) – due Oct. 20
- File Guaranty Assessment Recoupment Charge Remittance with TTIGA – due Nov. 1
- TDI Form T-S5 quarterly withholding tax report for second quarter – due Nov. 15
See the full Title Agent Compliance Checklist and Reporting Calendar
for all upcoming deadlines, and make sure you're ready for them!