The 2020 Virtual Texas Land Title Institute
To register for this year's Institute:
- Login with your TLTA username and password.
- Click the blue 'Register Myself' button
- Click the blue 'Proceed to Checkout' button at the bottom of the page
- On the Shopping Cart Checkout page, enter your credit card data and click the blue 'Submit Order' button to complete your registration.
- You may also use the Register Someone Else button to register another person from your company only.
- IMPORTANT: If the person's name does not appear as an Existing Contact, please DO NOT click 'Add a new contact'. Stop and call TLTA at either 512.879.2890 or 512.879.2892
- If you would like to order a hard copy of the course materials, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Books are $125 including tax and shipping.
CE Credit :
Attorneys - 15.0 hours MCLE, includes 3.0 Ethics
Includes 1 hour MCLE self-study credit paper
Also approved for 14 hours in the area of Real Estate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
Title Agents and Escrow Officers - 10 hours General Escrow and 2 hour Escrow Ethics Review TLTA's new reporting procedures for escrow officer CE credit
Paralegals - 14.0 hours CLE
Allowed credit through the State Bar of Texas Paralegal Division
Real Estate Brokers - 9.0 hours MCE
This course is real estate-related and has been approved by the State Bar of Texas for MCLE participatory credit. TREC will award up to 9 hours of Elective credit to real estate licensees. For MCE credit, you must submit to TREC a course completion certificate and a credit request form, which will be available during the course.
Registration Fee: $525 until Nov. 6; $595 after Nov. 6
Includes tuition and course materials downloadable via a link (no flash drive).
** PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTINUING TO REGISTER **
The 'Register Someone Else' button (below) should ONLY be used to register another person from YOUR company. After clicking this button, type in the last name of the person in the box provided on the next screen to see if they are currently on your company roster. If the person's name is not listed, please DO NOT click the 'Add a new contact' button. Instead, please call 512.879.2890 or 512.879.2882, or email: email@example.com for assistance.
This information is being provided by TLTA for educational and reference purposes only and should not be construed as legal, financial or business advice from or on behalf of TLTA. Users should consult their own legal counsel and subject-matter experts to ensure that any policies adopted or actions taken meet the requirements unique to their company.
What’s the difference between legal information and legal advice?
Legal information provides public information, such as rules or laws, or can be an explanation of those rules or laws. TLTA provides legal information that is not intended to be legal advice. Legal advice is a statement that recommends a course of action or interprets the law based on specific circumstances. For legal advice, please consult with your own attorney.